[CentOS] Wich web browser on CentOS6 ?

Patrick Bégou Patrick.Begou at legi.grenoble-inp.fr
Sat Feb 11 10:37:09 UTC 2017

Yes David, I'm using a release 32 of Firefox to reach my olds C6100
IDRAC7 interface.
The problem is for latest Firefox versions as they require libgtk-3 not
available in Centos6/RHEL6 distribution.

Today I use a very very bad solution to reach my switch with latest
firmware version from the latest Firefox available in CentOS: I disable
https and use http....
Even if it is on a private network, in a dedicated vlan behind a
firewall... I don't like this.

Patrick