[CentOS] Centos7 and old Bind bug

Gordon Messmer gordon.messmer at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 18:43:28 UTC 2017

On 02/12/2017 10:40 AM, Gordon Messmer wrote:
> I'm not seeing those errors logged, either, so maybe your system
> differs from mine.  If I'm misreading, hopefully someone will chime in
> to clarify.

... Also, it might be useful to get the AVCs on your system.  The bug
entry indicated that you'd need to enable debugging (semodule -DB, and
later use semodule -B to disable debugging) to get them. While in
debugging mode, audit.log should contain confirmation that SELinux is
blocking the port use.  That log entry should tell us more about how to
address the problem.