[CentOS] Problems with latest Firefox update -- can't install new extensions

Kay Schenk

kay.schenk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 21:15:21 UTC 2017

Since the latest Firefox update to 45.7.0 on my CentOS 6.8 system, I can
no longer install add-ons/extensions. Things LOOK like they're working
but the extensions don't get stored in my normal area and they don't
appear in my Add-Ons menu. Is anyone else having this issue?

It has been a while since I added any new extensions so I can't say WHEN
exactly this problem happened but .... :(