[CentOS] Automounting a USB drive

TE Dukes tdukes at palmettoshopper.com
Mon Feb 13 11:49:20 UTC 2017

Let me add this which I failed to mention.

This was a fresh install as a "Server with Desktop". I have been adding
packages as needed.

Week before last when working on this, I was looking through the logs and
found REAR need syslinux which wasn't installed. I may not have all the
packages installed I need. I run REAR as a cron job around 2AM. If I did a
reboot/restart and forgot to manually mount the USB drive or forgot to click
on it gnom, which is usually the case, I don't get a backup.

It ran last night and I was OK, but I'd still need to find out why its not
mounting by itself.

Thanks