[CentOS] (re)build sssd-client.i686 for x86_64

Stijn De Weirdt stijn.deweirdt at ugent.be
Wed Feb 15 16:36:54 UTC 2017

hi all,

building with mock was pretty easy (esp easier then figuring out what
build deps were required ;)

anyway, for this specific case, following things needed to be taken in
account:
* do not copy all i686 rpms with the x86_64 ones in a single repo; was a
huge mess. i ended up with same rpms that centos has in the x86_64 repo
(sssd-client and some of the libsss rpms)
* i was unable to mix the x86_64 copr sssd rpms with self build i686
ones. once i also rebuild the x86_64 ones, things worked out (wrt
manpage conflicts)

anyway, thanks a lot for the explanation!

stijn