[CentOS] Centos 7 with Postfixadmin, what provides php5-mysql

Robert Moskowitz

rgm at htt-consult.com
Tue Feb 21 16:02:48 UTC 2017

I am building a Centos7 mailserver to replace my Centos6 server.

This means moving to Apache 2.4 and MariaDB, so I am finding a number of
changes from my notes.

I now have MariaDB running with the databases created and Apache
running.  I try accessing postfixadmin and get:

DEBUG INFORMATION:
MySQL 4.1 functions not available! (php5-mysqli installed?)
database_type = 'mysqli' in config.inc.php, are you using a different
database?

Please check the documentation and website for more information.

mysqli is what the config.inc.php says to use for
// mysqli = MySQL 4.1+ or MariaDB

I installed httpd mod_ssl php mariadb-server

Thanks for any help on this.