[CentOS] Licence text questions

Sat Feb 11 02:32:20 UTC 2017
Walter Dnes <waltdnes at waltdnes.org>

  I'm running a CentOS 6.5 chroot to build Pale Moon (a Firefox fork)
for older machines running distros like Puppy linux.  Before anyone
asks...

* Yes, even though the older machines are using "ancient" glibc, etc,
  they do have security patches back-ported, e.g.
  http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=90461
  "Lucid Puppy Revitalized as 5.2.8.7 - December, 2016"

* I realize that CentOS 6.5 is "not safe for surfing".  It starts at
  the commandline, and the only network activity is pulling down source
  code with git, and scp to send the compiled package to the host, i.e.
  my desktop PC.  If necessary, that could be done by the host OS.  It's
  used for building, and nothing else.  Currently just Pale Moon, but
  other software could also be built.

  Other people are interested in doing the same.  My choices are...
  * explain how to install CentOS 6.5, which options to choose, turn
    off boot-to-gui, and how to download and build newer gcc, yasm,
    and python-2.7 to duplicate my build environment, etc, etc.
  * or send out a 1.3 gigabyte centos65.tar.xz and give simple
    instructions to extract the archive, copy over /etc/resolv.conf,
    bind-mount /dev and /proc, chroot into the directory, and get
    going right away.

  I'm not charging money, but the 2nd choice literally involves
re-distributing CentOS, and additional Open Source software.  I believe
that I'm required to provide at least the location from which it can be
obtained.  Here's a first draft of my "licences.txt".  Any problems,
suggestions?

  The tarball is a collection of various Open Source software, assembled
and bundled together by Walter Dnes <waltdnes at waltdnes.org>.  It's based
on a 32-bit CentOS 6.5 install.  Additional components necessary for the
building of Pale Moon 27 were built from source.  It was originally
installed in a QEMU VM (Virtual Machine), and then rsync'd to a
directory on the host machine for use as a chroot environment.  The
tarballed directory is intended to run as a chroot environment.

  The various softwares remain subject to their original licences.  As
required by many Open Source licences, here is a list of where the
original software can be obtained.

* The CentOS 6.5 distro can be obtained at
  http://vault.centos.org/6.5/isos/i386/CentOS-6.5-i386-bin-DVD1.iso
  http://vault.centos.org/6.5/isos/i386/CentOS-6.5-i386-bin-DVD2.iso
  DVD1 is approx 3.6 gigabytes and DVD2 is approx 1 gigabyte

  The following additional source code was downloaded and used to build
additional infrastructure required for building Pale Moon.

* Python 2.7.13 can be otained at
  https://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.7.13/Python-2.7.13.tgz

* gcc 4.9.4 can be obtained at
  http://gcc.parentingamerica.com/releases/gcc-4.9.4/gcc-4.9.4.tar.bz2