[CentOS] getting files from a samsung flip phone

Fri Feb 17 18:22:25 UTC 2017
Michael Hennebry <hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu>

I'm trying to copy file from my samsung flip phone.
google has informed me of libmtp and gvfs,
but it doesn't seem to be helping.
[root at localhost yum.repos.d]# mtp-detect
libmtp version: 1.0.1

Listing raw device(s)
    No raw devices found.
[root at localhost yum.repos.d]#
In case it helps, I did a diff of ls -R
from /dev before and after USB connection:
[hennebry at localhost dev]$ diff /tmp/dev[12].txt | tee /tmp/dev.dif
89a90
> serial
166a168
> ttyACM0
257a260
> 011
330a334
> 166:0
336a341
> 189:138
577a583,592
> ./serial:
> by-id
> by-path
>
> ./serial/by-id:
> usb-SAMSUNG_Electronics_Bo._Ltd._Samsung_SCH-u365-if00
>
> ./serial/by-path:
> pci-0000:00:1d.7-usb-0:2.4:1.0

[hennebry at localhost dev]$

Any ideas?

"Sorry but your password must contain an uppercase letter, a number,
a haiku, a gang sign, a heiroglyph, and the blood of a virgin."
                                                              --  someeecards