[CentOS] Centos7 Postfixadmin with SELInux

Wed Feb 22 15:09:56 UTC 2017

Anyone here running Postfixadmin on Centos7 with SELinux?

The config.inc.php script has lots of warning comments about what you
will have to do to get functions to work with SELinux, but does not
supply any policy rules.

I am still configuring, and so far I have only done:

chcon -R -t httpd_sys_content_rw_t /usr/share/postfixadmin/templates_c

(thanks Daniel)

I suspect here are more so it can do things like create directories and
files in the mail store (e.g. /home/vmail/).

Oh my current server is running without SELinux (shutter) and that is
one of the many reasons I want to upgrade.

Bob