[CentOS] Script not running correctly as cronjob

Wed Feb 1 12:38:07 UTC 2017
David Both <dboth at millennium-technology.com>

Do not forget that cron does not use the root environment, such as
$PATH. You need to set up the exect environment you need in the
beginning of the crontab file. It would be helpful to see your crontab
file to know what environment it has set up.

Also the /var/log/cron log file should contain error information that
might be helpful.

David P. Both, RHCE
Millennium Technology Consulting LLC
Raleigh, NC, USA
919-389-8678

dboth at millennium-technology.com

www.millennium-technology.com
www.databook.bz - Home of the DataBook for Linux
DataBook is a Registered Trademark of David Both
This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not consent to the
retrieving or storing of this communication and any related metadata, as well as
printing, copying, re-transmitting, disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you
believe you have received this communication in error, please delete it
immediately.