[CentOS] Buttons too big in Firefox for Linux

Wed Feb 1 14:41:48 UTC 2017
Gary Stainburn <gary at ringways.co.uk>

On Wednesday 01 February 2017 14:34:48 Alice Wonder wrote:

> Use CSS to set the button size.

What I'm looking for is how do I fix the web browser, not how do I fix my web
pages.  To go down the CSS route means that I'll have to amend every CSS /
HTML to fix the problem. It then doesn't fix the problems I have if I visit
other people's web pages, although to be fare I don't notice it so much on
other people's web pages.

It still doesn't explain why it's only Firefox on Linux, and what Firefox have
changed to cause it in the first place.

As an aside, I have tried using CSS to reset the size of the buttons but
haven't found a satisfactory effect.  I had problems with the contents not
being centred after the size was changed.