[CentOS] Spotty internet connection

Fri Feb 3 12:10:12 UTC 2017
TE Dukes <tdukes at palmettoshopper.com>

I bought an Arris Surfboard Cable Modem/Gateway instead of leasing one from
them for $15/mo.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16825122014

I don't use the WIFI as I already have a wireless access point connected. It
does have a 'guest' feature but I haven't gotten around to setting that up.