[CentOS] Delaying services starting at boot

Mon Feb 6 17:32:43 UTC 2017

Back to the challenge of a server with no RTC.  Chrony advances the
clock some 14B sec a bit after bootup.

So sometimes services like httpd start with a bad time of Dec 31, 1969.
Is there some way to delay services starting until Chrony has done its
job to bring the clock up?  I think it matters to some extent, as
/var/log/http/error.log is filled this time with messages about http
starting with that 1969 date.  Other times, on boot, I don't see these
messages, and thus guess that Chrony set the time before httpd started.

thanks