[CentOS] mach64 driver, latest update in CentOS 6.8, symbol lookup error - workaround

Thu Feb 9 22:00:54 UTC 2017
Andreas Benzler <andreas at benzlerweb.de>

Another option is pick the recent source package and run it with "mock"
- The sanbox equiment is "the current release" and binaries in the new
  rpm shoud be "fixed".

This can be be done every where virtual...

Sincerely

Andy

Am Donnerstag, den 09.02.2017, 21:35 +0000 schrieb Styma, Robert (Nokia
- US):