[CentOS] An rpm package with country flags in PNG format for CentOS 6

Fri Feb 10 15:44:05 UTC 2017
Stephen Quinney <squinney at inf.ed.ac.uk>

I'm not sure if this can be found as an RPM, for a similar purpose I
used the flag icons from famfamfam.com:

http://famfamfam.com/lab/icons/flags/

You could grab the lot and put together an RPM fairly easily.

Stephen