[CentOS] CentOS 7, systemd, NetworkMangler, oh, my

Mon Feb 13 19:44:10 UTC 2017
Gordon Messmer <gordon.messmer at gmail.com>

On 02/13/2017 10:35 AM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>> What's in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-<interface>? Does it say
>> NM_CONTROLLED=no?
>>
> Good catch. No, it doesn't say no... because the line was commented out.
> I've just uncommented it, and set it to yes.

Commented out should be the same as =yes.  Only =no will cause it to be
managed by the old sysconfig scripts, unless I'm mistaken. As Johnny
suggested, ONBOOT=no is another option that could be problematic.

Your log was a little too edited.  Some of the early lines were
incomplete, so it's hard to determine what's going on.  Maybe just send
ifcfg-em1?