[CentOS] (re)build sssd-client.i686 for x86_64

Wed Feb 15 10:10:27 UTC 2017
Stijn De Weirdt <stijn.deweirdt at ugent.be>

hi johnny,

apologies, yes this is centos7 on x86_64.

i had to set PKGCONFIG_DIR, but that looked like the only thing.

i'll give mock a try and see what comes out.

thanks a lot

stijn