[CentOS] Kickstart - part ignore onpart ??

Wed Feb 15 19:40:43 UTC 2017
Andreas Benzler <andreas at benzlerweb.de>

I'm ill, i'm  german ...

the script is looks ok, copy from a slim installation of anaconda.
Insert only the "pre part"

and

part    /boot   --onpart=/dev/sda1
part    /       --onpart=/dev/sda2
part    swap    --onpart=/dev/sda3

As i wrote: Jump over to another console and the partitions are there.

Sincerely

Andy