[CentOS] usb drives & Orico ORICO 9548U3-BK

Mon Feb 20 00:48:06 UTC 2017
tdukes at palmettoshopper.com <tdukes at palmettoshopper.com>

I kinda did the same thing as you. I bought a 4TB WDElements. Disabled
the sleep timer.

I use UrBackup to backup two local machines, one remote,to my CentOS
server. The WD Elements is backing up the CentOS server as wespeak
(since 9:00AM this morning).

I use a rsync script I
found,https://github.com/laurent22/rsync-time-backup

I started with REAR, but it created a 1TB tar.gz file soI went with the
rsync script. Had to remove the --one-file-system arg.