[CentOS] [OT] Network Attached Storage

TE Dukes tdukes at palmettoshopper.com
Tue Jan 3 11:55:34 UTC 2017

At $999 w/o drives is kind of pricey. I do like the look of hot swappable
drives. But how often is that needed.

I think I am going the DIY route. I have a Lenovo TS130 I may use. I'll need
to buy a couple 5.25 to 3.5 drive adapters.

The prices on a new TS140 w/o drives are pretty good. Both have the Xeon
processor.

Thanks