[CentOS] [OT] Network Attached Storage

TE Dukes tdukes at palmettoshopper.com
Thu Jan 5 00:31:05 UTC 2017

That is a nice looking unit but pricey. They are $867 with no drives on
Newegg.

Think I'm going with the TS140. My TS130 has been pretty solid. I can get
one w/o a HD, Xeon processor,  for under $400.

I tried installing freenas as a vm on virtualbox last night for a test run
and got into a loop of reboots. I followed the directions in their
documentation. Never got it working. After about a dozen tries, I gave up.

It has me worried about buying all this hardware and not being able to get
it setup.