[CentOS] Unable to edit resolv.conf

TE Dukes tdukes at palmettoshopper.com
Fri Jan 13 15:07:35 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: CentOS [mailto:centos-bounces at centos.org] On Behalf Of Albert McCann
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 8:51 AM
To: 'CentOS mailing list'
Subject: Re: [CentOS] Unable to edit resolv.conf

You haven't done what I've done intentionally, flag /etc/resolv.conf
immutable with "chattr +i /etc/resolv.conf" have you?

I do this to keep Network Manager and other busybodies from making unwanted
/ unneeded changes.

Hi,

I had trouble with this some years ago and remember someone posting how to
stop it.

I may have. If so, is there a way to undo it?

Thanks