[CentOS] SELinux upgrade

Scott Robbins scottro11 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 22:48:54 UTC 2017

Well, got hit by this too. Ironically, I don't use docker, I think I had it
installed being pulled in for something else.

So, tried the yum remove docker* but no go.  When I do semanage port -a -t
ssh_port_t -p tcp <port> I get an error

Bad type declaration at /etc/selinux/targeted/tmp/modules/100/docker/cil:1

which is something that doesn't exist. Tried installing container-selinux,
but so far, the only way to get SSH to work on a default port is to
setenforce 0.

This isn't a really important machine, but it is certainly annoying.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6