[CentOS] firewalld

TE Dukes tdukes at palmettoshopper.com
Sat Jan 28 03:01:01 UTC 2017

 I'm telneting in from ssh on a machine on the local network, still getting
connection refused.

The zone apparently means something because an interface can only be on one.
Moving it to a different zone results in the same error (same services/ports
opened in each zone).

I may as well disable firewalld and let my router handle the firewall.

I don't plan to use my server as a workstation.