[CentOS] firewalld

TE Dukes tdukes at palmettoshopper.com
Sat Jan 28 12:11:02 UTC 2017

Thanks,

That's a better explanation of things than I have read so far.

Yes, initially I wasn't adding the --permanent to the rules but I wasn't doing really any reboots.

I did a few --reloads so that may have gotten me.

I have zoneminder, dns, and  urbackup  working. I can ssh and scp in from work but mail is being a pain.

Thanks