[CentOS] time zone

TE Dukes

tdukes at palmettoshopper.com
Tue Jan 31 21:02:37 UTC 2017

Today, I started getting this error when trying to login to zoneminder:

ZoneMinder is not installed properly: php's date.timezone is not set to a
valid timezone

Zoneminder has been running since last Wednesday when I installed it. Today,
I get this.

In /etc/php.ini, I have date.timezone = America/New_York, which I added when
zoneminder was installed.

Output from date: Tue Jan 31 15:56:26 EST 2017

Output from ll /etc/localtime: lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root root 38 Jan 25 19:05
/etc/localtime -> ../usr/share/zoneinfo/America/New_York

Been searching for hours for another file that may be overriding php.ini

TIA