[CentOS] Reliable way of having both LAN and WIFI on headless box

Mon Jan 9 16:05:16 UTC 2017
Gary Stainburn <gary at ringways.co.uk>

Once again I am building a headless Centos 7 box that needs to reliably be on
both the LAN and WIFI network at all times.  Amongst other things it's going
to be an AirPrint bridge enabling IPads to print to printers on a different
VLAN.

I have asked about this before and got a solution working using nmtui to set
up both the LAN and WIFI interface, and activate them.  However, the WIFI
link is unreliable. Sometimes it doesn't activate, or after a while
de-activates.  Sometimes it doesn't even appear in nmtui to enable me to
activate it.

Can anyone help me with how I can set up a more reliable server.

Thanks

Gary