[CentOS] CDB tables in Centos7 Postfix ?

Thu Jan 5 22:38:04 UTC 2017
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Thu, Jan 05, 2017 at 04:25:16PM +0000, Tim Smith wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It seems the default binaries don't have CDB tables compiled into them ?
>
> Now, I know Centos isn't Ubuntu, but on Ubuntu there is an optional
> package in the main distribution "postfix-cdb - CDB map support for
> Postfix".   I can't find anything similar using "yum search", so I'm
> guessing that's not an option.
>
> Unless anyone else here corrects me otherwise, I'm guessing it's back
> to 'old-school' compile and install myself ?

You failed to mention the release in question.  However you can try the
postfix packages in the centosplus repo which I believe have support for
additional map types.

							John
>--
 When a man tells you that he got rich through hard work, ask him: "Whose?"

-- Don Marquis (1878-1937), American humorist, journalist, and author