[CentOS] Centos 7 dhcpd failure to allow a 2nd network over same interal nic

Sun Jan 15 16:57:35 UTC 2017
Darr247 <darr247 at gmail.com>

> I have not been able to make any headway resolving this problem;

Personally, I don't understand how you expect the DHCP server to decide
which scope to use when a new connection appears on the network.

DHCP discovery queries are presented from 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255, not to
a particular network's broadcast address.

I'd be interested to see what happens when one of your 10.x.x.x nodes
reaches half time or lease expiration and tries to renew its IP.  I tend to
think it would then be offered an address from the 192.168.0.x scope
instead, if it's currently offering those to the wireless connections.