[CentOS] CentOS 7 and Areca ARC-1883I SAS controller: JBOD or not to JBOD?

Fri Jan 20 18:22:29 UTC 2017
Nux! <nux at li.nux.ro>

Haven't used Areca in a very long time, but with raid controllers the rule is to use it in order to take advantage of the cache.
The performance gains will be more than significant, especially for writes.

hth

Nux!
www.nux.ro