[CentOS] where is samba?

mad.scientist.at.large at tutanota.com mad.scientist.at.large at tutanota.com
Sun Jul 23 22:15:52 UTC 2017

Obnoxius, seems to be the order of the day for companies that started with "FOSS" but don't want to comply with the licensing they were once so happy about because it gave them a product at a very low cost.  now everyone is getting greedy.  Then again money for nothing is the american dream these days.  Might be nice to change the wiki rather than frustrate new and old users.

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

23. Jul 2017 15:09 by ad+lists at uni-x.org: