[CentOS] What RH-like on a Dell XPS 15 (9590)?

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Fri Jul 28 11:09:46 UTC 2017

Le 27/07/2017 à 22:24, wwp a écrit :
> Fedora could be stable enough even if not a standard/reference in
> industry at all (which sticks to RH releases), I would have loved a
> CentOS because it is way more compliant to my "corporate" needs (LTS)

This is why I appreciate KDE neon (https://neon.kde.org/) as a "lesser
evil" fallback solution on hardware that does not support CentOS. Its
base is LTS, hardware support is improved between minor releases. The
system is stable (e. g. usable), and its support is way longer than Fedora.

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr
Mail : info at microlinux.fr