[CentOS] Cron sending to root after changing MAILTO

Wed Jul 19 23:31:10 UTC 2017
Chad Cordero <ccordero at csusb.edu>

It’s being rejected before it even reaches the mailbox, so forwarding won’t work.  Crond should really be using the MAILTO variable and it’s not.

---
Chad Cordero
Information Technology Consultant

Enterprise & Cloud Services

Information Technology Services

California State University, San Bernardino
5500 University Pkwy
San Bernardino, CA 92407-2393
Main Line: 909/537-7677

Direct Line: 909/537-7281

Fax: 909/537-7141

http://support.csusb.edu/

---

Disclaimer: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.