[CentOS] CentOS for PowerPC Board ( Freescale T2080) with U-Boot

Thu Jul 20 06:20:58 UTC 2017
Jaytirth S Khairatkar <jskhairatkar at tatapowersed.com>

Hello,

   The board currently provides its own Yocto Build Linux (OpenWRT based)
which uses uboot.

Thanks and regards
Jaytirth S. Khairatkar | Assistant Manager

The Tata Power Company Limited  Strategic Engineering Division (Tata Power
SED)

42 – 43 Electronics City  Hosur Road  Bengaluru 560 100  India

Mobile: +91 9243797917

Website: www.TataPowerSED.in <http://www.TataPowerSED.in>