[CentOS] TeX Live on CentOS 7

Fri Jul 21 21:14:10 UTC 2017
Alice Wonder <alice at domblogger.net>

I always install official TeXLive in /usr/local/texlive - yum update
thanks me. Every few months I update it, but keeping it outside of RPM
means I don't get tons of individual packages, many that I never use,
constantly updating in yum.

On 07/21/2017 11:46 AM, Denniston, Todd A CIV NAVSURFWARCENDIV Crane,