[CentOS] Fedora bugs and EOL [was Re: CentOS users: please try and provide feedback on Fedora] Boltron

Mon Jul 31 15:59:24 UTC 2017
Walter H. <Walter.H at mathemainzel.info>

On 31.07.2017 13:23, Mark Haney wrote:
> Uh, I run VMWare workstation just fine on my F26 upgraded machine. No,
> it didn't work when I upgraded, but it's trivial to fix.
>
> http://rglinuxtech.com/?p=1939
>
> This link gets you a running workstation in about 5 minutes.
not really, with this I only get the additional network interfaces
listed with  'ifconfig', nothing more ..., I removed it, and wait for a
VMware Wkst. Update ...
(as this is just a test box, I can do this; if it were my essential box,
I would have kicked Fedora from the harddisk and used Windows again, as
I do on my essential box)

>   No, this wasn't really a Fedora issue, it's a VMWare issue.
doesn't really help me, the upgrade killed my VMware Workstation