[CentOS] CentOS 7 + KDE: Okular view PDF files OK but prints a blank page

Nicolas Kovacs

info at microlinux.fr
Thu Jun 1 08:32:46 UTC 2017

Hi,

I recently installed CentOS 7 + KDE 4.14 on my main workstation, and
overall I'm very happy with it.

Okular seems to have trouble with some PDF files. I'm using the Dolibarr
application to generate invoices. I can view the resulting PDF file OK,
but when I try to print it, I get a blank page. A few days ago I had a
similar problem with a PDF file generated from a french administration
online form.

On my previous installation (Slackware64 14.1 + Xfce + Evince built from
source) I never had any trouble with PDF files.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Niki Kovacs
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat