[CentOS] test builds on private server updates (kernel)

Johnny Hughes johnny at centos.org
Sat Jun 10 10:52:30 UTC 2017

On 06/10/2017 05:17 AM, Andreas Benzler wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>

> Because my tests on AMD and Intel, I had to update the linux firmware.
> Update comes from the upstream fedora packet and also works on centos with new kernel.
>
> linux-firmware-20170605-74.git37857004.el7.centos.noarch

If people want an experimental kernel and linux-firmware that lives in
the centos namespace, we have this:

http://mirror.centos.org/altarch/7/experimental/

There are i386 and x86_64 kernels there.

Currently we are tracking the 4.9 LTS kernel branch and the fedora
linux-firmware mentioned above.

This is also the kernel that we use in the armhfp (32 bit Arm) SIG.