[CentOS] looking for graphing tools

Mark LaPierre marklapier at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 01:47:35 UTC 2017

Hey Fred,

If you can organize your data into a spreadsheet you can use the built
in graphing abilities of LibreOffice Calc.  That should be sufficient
for a limited use application like you are describing.

I use LibreOffice Calc to make an hourly graph of my Internet upload and
download speed performance.

--
    _
   °v°