[CentOS] RDP for Centos 7

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Wed Jun 21 17:24:18 UTC 2017

Itamar Reis Peixoto wrote:
> On 2017-06-21 01:12 PM, Valeri Galtsev wrote:

> have you tried xfreerdp ?

I'll second this - it's what I use on my C7 workstation to access the
couple of WinDoze servers. Under C6, I was using rdesktop, then found
xfreedp, and changed. One thing that annoyed me, at least under 6, was
that after I logged off the Windoze box, one of my 8 xterms, randomly,
would crash. NOT  the one I started rdesktop from, but another.

     mark