[CentOS] test builds on private server updates (kernel)

Sat Jun 10 21:29:38 UTC 2017
Andreas Benzler <andreas at benzlerweb.de>

Hello Hughes,

Had experimental my gst-test installed ~ gstreamer 1.6.4
and there seems to be a hardware video playback function.
By the wild gstreamer mix of course not stable.

Have only proven that the compilate for intel ok on my laptop.

Sincerely

Andy