[CentOS] OT - lowest power, cheapest python interpreter

Sun Jun 11 04:19:59 UTC 2017

I recommend the Cubieboards or Linkspirt.  The advantage of both of
these over a RaspberryPI:

Mainline kernel.  See what it takes for a special RPi kernel over on the
Centos-arm list.
Sata interface.  What are you going to run your stuff on? A slow SD card
or a slow USB drive?

See my install howto over at: http://www.htt-consult.com/Centos7-armv7.html

And in fact, I have a LinkSprite PCnano3 that I am not using and am
willing to sell.  I have run Centos-arm7 on it, booting directly from a
Sata drive.

If interested, contact me privately.