[CentOS] Lenovo M900 with CentOS 7 strangeness

SZ, Zsolt

artifexor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 16:55:21 UTC 2017

Hello,

I would like to install CentOS 7.3 on my new Lenovo M900 machine. I am
using the official 1 DVD installer. The installation process was fine
without any error but after reboot the USB keyboard and the USB mouse did
not work. Therefore I was not able to type anything or pass the first boot
screen. Only the power button is working.

Any idea why? I believe the installation media is using the same kernel
components as the installed machine. So why the installer is working and
the installed system is not?

BR, Zsolt