[CentOS] Finding flash-plugin or alternates

david david at daku.org
Wed Mar 1 22:10:00 UTC 2017

Folks

An earlier post concerning 'lshw' has been resolved.  It exists in
'base' for el6(32), el6(64), el7(64) and armv5tel (rpi2).  So, I will
repeat the original request with lshw concerns removed.

I have been using "repoforge.org" primarily to obtain RPMS for
"flash-plugin".  I recently realized that "repoforge.org" should not
be used, as it has had no updates for a long long time.  But, when I
search for the RPMs within the repos:
  base
  centosplus
  contrib
  epel
  extras
  updates

So, is there a repo I can add that would cover what I need

This applies not only to Centos 6 (32 & 64), but also Centos 7 and
maybe armv5tel (rpi2/3).

David