[CentOS] i686 packages for httpd and php

Johnny Hughes johnny at centos.org
Tue Mar 14 15:15:05 UTC 2017

On 03/14/2017 05:00 AM, Rajmohan Banavi wrote:
> I do not see any i686 packages (32 bit) for httpd and php on the repositories for CentOS 7. Are they available somewhere? If not, is there a reasonably simple/quick way to build them myself?

Do you mean the standard packages or something that is newer.

We have a full CentOS-7 AltArch repo that has almost everything in
CentOS-7 here:

http://mirror.centos.org/altarch/7/os/i386/Packages/

Updates live here:

http://mirror.centos.org/altarch/7/updates/i386/Packages/

The only things not there from the main OS are things like qemu/kvm,
etc. , which are 64 bit only.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes