[CentOS] An 'orrible question: Outlook 365 under wine on CentOS?

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Mon Mar 20 16:53:07 UTC 2017

Hi,

I've used Davmail against sExchange in the past, with success.
If that doesn't work for you, then the easy way out is webmail which is decent, in fact I have colleagues prefering it to the standard Outlook program.
Office365 does offer IMAP though and it works reasonably well, I use it with Thunderbird, hopefully they won't disable that - wonder as to the reason of it.

hth

Nux!
www.nux.ro