[CentOS] An 'orrible question: Outlook 365 under wine on CentOS?

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Mon Mar 20 18:18:31 UTC 2017

This is seriously weird... note the date I made the original post....

Nux! wrote:

> [...]

I may look into it, in my copious spare time. <g> Since I posted, they
migrated us, and I've used the Outlook webmail. Pardon me while I go
worship the porcelain throne.

They *did* disable IMAP. "Policy"... aka, as Bruce Schnier says, "security
theater"

      mark