[CentOS] firewalld management on a headless server

Mike 1100100 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 20:58:19 UTC 2017

I don't think it's going to give you a web-based firewall configuration tool.
It does allow you to control/configure networking hardware and devices
via NetworkManager, but I don't believe it goes further than that for
networking.
Ironically, it does provide a an ssh-like session terminal where you
can get directly logged in and use firewall-cmd.  :-)
http://cockpit-project.org/guide/latest/feature-terminal.html