[CentOS] NetworkManager and Half DHCP not work correct - second time.

Wed Mar 1 20:53:53 UTC 2017
Andreas Benzler <andreas at benzlerweb.de>

Hello Guys,

today i strungle in my office and at home.

1. The networkadapter works before on "full" dhcp.
2. change to half (means searchname and searchserver manual)
3. order was correct inside the config, but in seperated network
configs:

	PEERDNS=yes ?????

5. DNS Server where in wrong direction in the consol.

4. I changed the PEERDNS entry at home manually.

Reboot. Everything works as expected, nameserver in right order (NEW,
OLD, OLD2).

At my office i deleted every adapter and rearrange it.

Strange, but true.

Sincerely

Andy
PS: Don't tell me disable NetworkManager. I know both work out. :-)