[CentOS] Hotel ethernet via nmcli

Tue Mar 14 02:38:21 UTC 2017

Here I sit in my hotel room with my Cubie armv7 server with Centos7.

They have an ethernet cable here, so most likely I will not need to
resort to putting a WiFi USB dongle and trying to master nmcli.

But I have to web authenticate to their portal with my personal
information.  Is that possible with a text web browser?  I seem to
recall that Centos has one.  What to install?

Of course, catch-22 here.  How to install it to have the tool to
authenticate!

Going to have to go down to the conference ethernet cafe.  Oh well.

Have a fun night, all.